NHO Transport - - Federation of Norwegian Transport Enterprises
- NHO Transport represents about 115 bus, coach, tram, metro and taxi operators.
- Our members have nearly more than 16 000 employees, 7800 buses and coaches.
- Our members carry out the majority of Norway’s public transport.
- The member companies range from large multi-national transport operators to small family businesses.
- NHO Transport represents our members as an employers’ association and an interest association for passenger transport companies.
- NHO Transport aims to generate the most favourable framework conditions possible for our member companies by maintaining a good working relationship with both national, regional and local political authorities and public administrations.
- NHO Transport engages in collective bargaining and offers legal advise in matters concerning labour legislation and wage agreements.
- NHO Transport acts as an advocate and promoter of public transport.
- NHO Transport is affiliated to the Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO).
- NHO Transport is a member of UITP (The International Association of Public Transport).
Our website is in Norwegian only. We will be happy to provide you with the information you need. Tel. (+47) 23 08 86 00, e-mail: email@example.com
P.O. Box 5477 Majorstuen, NO-0305 Oslo
Norwegian Public Roads Administration
Ministry of Transport and Communications
Norwegian Customs and Excise
Bedin - How to start and run an enterprise in Norway
Norway.no - your gateway to the public sector in Norway
Institute of Transport Economics
Donna Diesel - Truckers Guide for Norwegian Winter Roads